Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ready,Set..Jatuh

The Lesson
Day 2 in Aviemore means we're off skiing in the morning.
We were so ready,Ben was shining throught the jacket.Hehe..mountain mountain here we come
Before we went, we had to get suited up in robocop boots and a bomber jacket.And of course the skis and poles.
So-P and I on the tram upLook at the excited facesEveryone is born to ski but what really matters is if you know how to brake.Putting on our skis itself it's the most trying task.The the angling to place one foot in while trying to lean and not slide makes me sweat.After i got one foot it,there is the problem of the other foot.Thanks to all the Wii experience,bending for a long period of time wasn't a very hard task.Next was learning how to snow plough.Meaning we're suppose to make a V with the skis.I made a V but it didn't stop me from sliding down...I fell pretty much too many times for my instructor to care anymore.He decided not to help me up on my skis after the second time and just watched me slide around in the snow.Meano instructor at first i tot but it proved to be the most useful lesson i had for the 2 hours.Now i dun have to take of the skis to get up yippie...happy to fall anytime.Even after 2 hours,most of us didn't even know how to snow plough and our instructor said bye bye.Darn...While the other left for lunch,my sifu Ivy thought me the theory of snow ploughing and just like magic,i can SKI....anyone up for more ski trips??
The Aviemore Jump

On our way back,we saw a frozen lake....just like from the moviesWent to test the ice...

No comments: