Sunday, December 9, 2007

Donut TimeOut


I know,i know it's too much an obsession about donuts.2weeks in a row.It was J.Co,now it's Big Apple.But just couldn't help myself when i passed by the outlet in The Curve.It was like calling out to me and the queue wasn't that long.Maybe it was the satisfaction of queueing and then getting something,not actually the eating part.Whatever it maybe,at least i knew it made me happy to be able to make others happy with a nice suprise.When i was back at aunt's place,Sam was there,how could i not offer him some?He's like the biggest eater i know after bro.Suddenly had a flash back of the time when he used to tell Karen,Celest and I, "I hate girls".It was so funny 3grown up girls arguing with a small boy about it.Especially Karen,when she's all heated up.Anyway,he doesn't say that anymore.We made truce.Later back at my apartment there was another donut session for me.It's like donut binging.Had ppl over and must share joke of the day from jackie when we invited him over."Big Apple donut,no problem i got big mouth" With a dozen donut what else to do?Camwhore lor.The donut wasn't the main topic,everyone was more deprived of tv programmes.I've never seen a group of ppl who would watch anything on any channel.I guess the studying is getting to us but gotta admit the bang bang boom challenges were hilarious.Drink bitter gourd for RM20,whole watermelon for RM10 and weird belacan and tempoyak thing for RM50.Kinda like fear factor malaysian style.It's nice to take a break and just relax with a bunch of friends.I don't feel sleepy anymore.Study time.

No comments: