Saturday, December 8, 2007

Golden Compass!!

7th December : Happy Birthday Chia Huan.Hope you're spending quality time at home.

After health issues exam yesterday,went to watch prob the best movie ever 'The Golden Compass".You know why it's best?It has cute armoured bears!!!I want one too.

Reminds me of my favourite soft toy..not that it looks alike but i need to clean it.After 21 years with him, i guess it can't be allergy that's making me sneeze.Still pondering whether to send it to the laundry place..it needs time to dry so a bit diff for me to do it in my apartment...what if it falls down 6 floors?Cannot, cannot.

The interesting part came after the movie,our initial plan was to shop if it was not for the last minute movie tickets.Everyone was so funny,it was like Amazing Shop..our version of Amazing Race, as we stood by the escalator,made plans to meet at 10pm and ready get set and go.....Okie okie must admit have been wanting to shop every since Pavilion.Eventhough didn't manage to get what i want but still can make unplanned purchase.Hehe.Pai seh..made everyone wait while i made my last purchase.Sorrie...

Lunch today was good.Went to Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng in ss2.Haven't been there since A-levels with Ming and the rest.A lot has changed,for the better i guess...at least for me.The whole interior was purple in colour, with3 section ;smoking outside(shu shu), the non smoking separated further into two..lounge like and the normal sets in any Hong Kong style restaurant.Makes me happy just being there.Hehe.
Happiness ends there...been dazing away the whole day indulging in non study activities..there goes my wonderful plan to stop indulging.Last night,i had an urge play badminton but controlled,theory was ; if i don't indulge then at least if i don't meet my quota i won't feel that guilty...but see how everything is already pre-planned by the wonferful person up there?How can i fight a greater power?

No comments: