Saturday, January 5, 2008

The beginning of the end?


After all those months of studying and those sleepless night,everything has come to an end.Thinking back,i have put myself through a whirlwind of emotions.It started off with my wonderful plan of studying 7notes a day then leading to 9notes a day,eventually 15 notes and then i started to leave out a few for each system.Okay maybe a lot.It came to a point that no matter what i did,everything felt like impending doom.And before i knew it,my tear glands gave way like a bad prescription, few mins a day,a few cycles of comforting before putting in full throttle to study.How could i ever thank my ever vigilant support group?Beats me.Never had i thought that my very housemates would be the ones always watching out for me and giving me assurance when i need it.Everything seems so diff,back in college i was the pillar of strenght,i was the support group and the calm and focused1.Ever since i let myself loose tract and panic in eos3,it eventually took over the norm.Now i can't even feel the burning passion to pursue medicine anymore.It is just an instinct that i must move on with blurry aims in mind.Wish Mich was here she would know just what to say.Just for the same season i advised my sister not to take up medicine.I didn't want some1to feed on my interest.If i myself can't sustain it...how will i help her to support the interest?The tearing sessions might have put her off though.Nevertheless,i have learnt that my family is my biggest support.A nocturnal sister,a brother constantly checking in and loving mum dad and aunts stuffing me with food.All this will change in the next half of the year...need to regain my self sufficient spirit...but for the mean time i shall just enjoy what i have.On a much brighter note,went to Pavilion again.Jackie and prasad together with mua queued up for J.Co.You know why?Because we have so much time and no aims for the time being.No retail therapy this time cos we're leaving for Langkawi.Free trade zone.Came back with a migraine instead.Maybe my brain was trying to release pressure.Last night was the last time M205gathered before every1will take their own route.I'll be missing so many faces,not only those of the 'family' but people who have shown concern and shared deep friendship with.Food was so so..should have guessed that much when Patrick was whispering to me.But Rasyidah and Pat has to be the most dedicated batchreps around.They have served us their best till the very last day.Hats off to them. Convomag is out too officially.But the party didn't end there...most of us head on to the movies.I am Legend is only an alright movie,more like some zombie show.And how can we end a day or more like starting it without some mamak session?Murni was the place.It's a kinda de javu,did the same thing after A-levels.Slept late but the biological clock is on.Woke up in time for fishhead mee hun brunch.It was pretty yummy,can't believe it's been near the old kuchai food court and we never noticed.Not to worry 6more months to scout the area.Now it's time to pack for Langkawi!!Only 5more hours to go.Anyway today,it really feels like a new year despite the entire world celebrating it a few days ago.

No comments: