Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Help! I'm bored

Another week has gone..Getting bored of going out alone but everyone is working.Can't go disturbing them rite.What to do?Find own entertainment.I'm gonna tell you how hard it is to obtain some.Last Friday night...decided i was bored with downloaded dramas,wanted to find pirated dvds..oops..i meant Chinese dramas.Drove out to a nearby coffee shop called Genting..no sign of any ah bengs(refers to people with blonde hair and long fingernails) selling dvd.Okie then i drove to another part of the island..started to drizzle but i still held high hopes cos it should be the busiest day of the week in our food seeking chinese community.No dvd seller. Sigh...Went looking some more.Can you guess what happen when i got to my third destination in search of ah beng's with dvd?Had to drive home with only desert in hand instead but it seem like an eternity..traffic jam!!Since when pg has traffic jams late at night?Weird..Haven't been home for some time i guess.

Nevertheless, got hold of what i wanted the next day.Bro brought me out to buy.Yay.Nearly got cheated the first time round and saw some guy got slapped around for trying to steal dvds.Talk about guts...steal from gangster leh..Penang is starting to sound notorious huh.Oh well..went for a drive after that.Finally saw the new QE2 club.Anyone wanna come with me for a visit?Looks nice..at least it's the first one at the harbour.Stopped by at gurney drive later...first thing i saw...the cute G hotel sign with a CNY cap..cute nia..
Then stumbled upon something even more interesting while at gurney drive.Not the dried up beach but a fire er...performer?I have no idea what they call em..But he's banner says semerah api..The show was damn cool.Even took a short clip of him.Enough entertainment for one night.Hehe.




2 comments:

gray said...

hey!
penang sounds happening from what i read here. how can both u and wei cheong get bored. even in this little town of kluang also i can keep myself occupied for days with stuff (read my latest post). oh yeah Jane June and Jackie (Liew) dropped by yesterday. So how do u plan to spend your hols la?

Cheemz said...

hello there..
I guess my boredom grows from my reluctance to organize stuff and get myself preoccupied rather then the fact that there is nothing to do.Hehe.But wanna slack around first can?Need to go start work doing research soon leh.Will blog about my not so bored days soon.