Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Glaswegian Weekend

Finally respi is over...first planned travel to the neighbouring city.I must say,the buses in uk are the most uncomfortable i've ever sat in.Thank goodness it was just one and a half hour this time.I miss malaysian konsortiums...huhu.FIRST VIEW of Glasgow
SubwayAnyway since my supposed host was busy friday nite.I got to catch up and hangout with Yi Lyn for the whole evening of info updates and feeding the famined me.Cheesy ChickenGammon steak..it's just a fancy name for pork.Trust me when i say u don't wanna try it here.The sauces comes in cute bucketsAfter dinner...i was attrcted by some lights..We found Christmas decos in Princess MallDessert at McD...cheap and good Mcflurry.What can beat that?
The rest of the nite was meet the Pharm girls nite..with Flora's first apple crumble attempt of course.

No comments: