Monday, June 9, 2008

Do you love your country?

Guess what JPA decided to throw onto my lap today? I knew it was going to come eventually but i really don't like getting surprises just one week before the actual thing.I've been officially informed to attend a camp Kenegaraan from 16th till 20th in Langkawi.Sounds pretty cool rite?I doubt i'll be having a holiday there.Well at least i'm not gonna have to repeat the camp at the same place like my poor Pharmacy compatriots.Yes people,I've been for the camp once.Why do i have to go again?Go figure,apparently camp validity expires according to the new JPA policy.Does that make sense?On top of that,i have to pay for my own traveling expenses there.Talk about saving tax payers money.And people are saying the Government is not helping them save money.

Now it's time to for the big dilemma, blow a lot of money on making last minute flight arrangements or endure a 7/8 hour bus ride to Kuala Perlis?Be a scrooge or a splurge?Saving or comfort?Since i have plans for next month, my conscience has told me to save and take the bus.Hey it's not like i haven't done any marathon bus rides before.Pg-Johor 10hour rides used to be a norm when i was high on traveling.Thanks Michelle for reminding me about that.It all seems more digestively acceptable now.

No comments: