Sunday, June 29, 2008

Birthday Tributes

Since there are a few people I'd like to extend Birthday wishes,i thought might as well have a post.

30 June - Jane June and Hwee Ming

This is for you Jane June,Happy Birthday!!!Can't type mandrine but if i could, it would say Shen Ri Kuai Le.Okay even my pinyin sucks.

Despite being so far away in Swansea...we won't forget you.Hope to see you soon at the end of the month.Hugs...Stay strong..Persevere k.

P.S: Sorry your real copy won't reach in time but rest assure it will come

As for Ming,what can I say,reply your messages man,there goes your free lunch.Maybe better luck in Malacca next month.

7th July- Chow Chow all the way in New Zealand

8th July-My bestest friend..Michelle dearie
I wouldn't call our Sunday outing with Angelina Jolie in Wanted as a birthday celebration but i hope you like the pressie.Good Luck for USMLE.Gambate!!!And have fun on ur real b'day.

11th July-Jen Ooi my childhood friend
By far my longest friendship ever,23 years and we're still going strong.Love you till bits. Enjoy ur 7-11 birthday!

No comments: