Friday, July 10, 2009

I'M Back

Due to some encouragement from friends, the blogger in me has decided to revive my hibernating cyberpage.Well it’s no secret that I’m back in Edinburgh after the shortest summer holiday a medical student can ever have.4 freaking short weeks which in actuality only accounts for 3 weeks in Malaysia including 2 weeks in Penang,1 week in Kl and one weekend getaway in sunny Phuket. Never one to be homesick, I actually felt sad when I left home this time. Couldn’t really understand why but at least I know I’m not a brickwall as I used to think.The only variable compared to when I left last September was the quality outings I spent with my friends. Thanks a bunch people in Penang (you know who you are)!!!! I so so love you guys .Still missing the outings eventhough the only thing we do is eat and talk and eat somemore.For those that I missed Shu and Sof. Promise to resechedule and place you guys on top of my priority to meet list.Ooo and Shien for the hiking trip.

No comments: