Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Places we go for FooD

Out of so many places which I venture for food, this must be one of the weirdest food experiences ever. The T-Bowl restaurant. Jo Leen and I thought it was time to give the restaurant a try since we’ve heard of it for years. And since our minds were too lazy to think of posh areas to eat, we ended up in Queensbay. The IDEA of eating from a toilet bowl surrounded by a bathroomish environment sounded cool. Not so much in reality. I won’t speak for others but the moment I sat on a toilet bowl and held up the menu, my appetite went away.Not helping that we had sinks for tables under a glass piece.


I knew there was a reason why we don’t eat in our bathrooms at home (seriously!).Well since we made it there, we weren’t going to leave hungry.We built up an appetite talking about absolute rubbish and I ordered cheese baked rice in a mini toiletbowl. Okie they don’t call the dish that but it came looking like that.Ee Laine’s choice for dessert was even more interesting, it came in a mini bathtub.
All in all I must say the food itself was good. I doubt I’ll ever return to enjoy the environment despite its quirkiness and all.

No comments: