Monday, April 21, 2008

Battle of the Hair Spray

The new shiny bottle and the old mighty bottle

Time has come for the comparison between the new hair spray i bought and the one i used to have.
Here are the results.

L'oreal's Fix n Shine (Finishing Spray) :
Smells pleasant , Gives a strong hold with only a few sprays ( a lot in my case cos my hair is as hard as a feather..if you catch my drift),Lasts for practically a whole day,A lil sticky,Irritates the eyes if not used properly and well a lil pricer.

Gatsby's Super Hard Set and Spray :
Smells like vodka (prob any alcoholic drink but vodka was the first that came into mind)
Took a lot to set the hair in place,thus not very pleasant to the nose.
Didn't last long,Non sticky or greasy and a lil cheaper then the former.
The bottle looks cooler too.

Conclusion : I'll have to ship the Gatsby back to Pg for my bro since it's not doing any justice on my hair.And i'll have to fork out more money to get another L'oreal.Darn...shouldn't have been a cheapskate and experiment with new sprays.Maybe next time i'll stick to the usual.Maybe not.Hehe.

No comments: