Monday, April 21, 2008

All Weathered Down

The weather today,like any other day in Kay El City can be a really big party pooper killing my spirit for sports along with it.I got off work today with a smile because it looked bright outside but the moment i stepped thru the entrance,i saw people unleashing their ever ready multi coloured umbrellas.That is when i knew i had to sit home again.Like many others,i just couldn't bother to bring an umbrella anyways,it's just little droplet but it's enough to stop outdoor activities.Sigh.

Anyway it gives me time to bring my blog up to date.Let's see...last week was alright if i would say so.Eventhough it didn't start off too well.Came back from my weekend prayers without my keys.What a genius,aren't i?Luckily my ever so helpful housemate.Ben hadn't left for Terengganu yet.Phew!

Most days were uneventful and i mean really uneventful.I guessed i've finally mastered the art of being alone.As scary as it may seem,it's been a good experience to learn to appear alone in public.At first i felt that it's pretty awkward, it nearly felt like being out casted.Imagine eating alone but in a cafeteria full of people.I've been one to avoid this kinda situation.But to the contrary,it's just mind over matter.If i didn't bother what people would think of me being alone,i'd actually enjoy the freedom of doing anything at any time i want.I wouldn't say i love doing it all the time but now i know i won't be clouded by the feeling of insecurity if or when it happens again.

Thank goodness i didn't hafta go thru that for a long time.Bro came to the rescue on thursday..and since dad was busy again.We made our own plans to throng midval for a sibling outing.Had to prove a popular believe originating from Penang that Manhattan Fish Market sucks by having super high cholesterol dinner.I'm serious i've heard so many comments by friends and families about the quality of their chain store in Pg.I've never tried it...but couldn't let one of my fav fast food outlet suffer the unequal judgment since i know it to be so good.Well in kl at least.And i was right..bro did say it taste different here.

Oh and once and for all before i forget.HaPpY BiRtHdAy to all Aprilian's i know.I never realised so many people celebrate their entry to this world on this April Fool's month.Hehe.

First there was Siaw,who already has an entry dedicated to him on the 9th of April

Then,my little sis...18th April

Karen next 20th April-
We had an eventful pre-Birthday outing even though she was unaware of it.I went to Rak Thai for lunch again and pretty much nearly tried the whole menu already.We were even able to buy her cake under her nose..without her realising.So, as far as she knows, the story is i rare a pigeon and it delivered the cake over to Vista.She been curious to know the real story but that's what's called a suprise isn't it?For us to know and her to slowly guess it out.

Uncle John and Cousin Stephen 20th & 21st April

Chong Meng's would be up next...far far away in Japan or Boolat country as my friends called it-24th April

Sof darling will be older soon enough.My wish for you this year...people won't stop you to check for identification for looking underage anymore.Hugs all the way to Australia for this one.28 April

In fact Hugzzz to all...it's been really great to be able to share the joy with the people i love with all the splendid celebrations.At least i got to experience both the extremes of being awfully lonely and overcrowded all in a short interval.Balance is important,isn't it?

No comments: