Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Leekyfied Weekend

After numerous weeks of being lonely and having to look for people to hangout with,finally someone came to my rescue.Someone had message me earlier last week asking if she could come to KL to play with me.At first I was a little blur since there was no identification of who it was but considering there has only been on person who calls me Ah Chee...it had to be Leeky(my college mate from INTEC days).I had to literally contain my excitement while working,I haven't seen her since the day she left for Manipal and now she's back again!

She had arrived late friday night but that didn't deter us from catching a movie before we moved on to catching up on 2 and 1/2 years worth of gossip news till early morning.What we discussed shall not be mentioned here,it's for us to know and the people we're talking about to never find out.Hehe.

I must say it was a really productive weekend,not only did we share lots of information but we manage to take a dip in the IT world.We had conquered both Low Yat and Digital Mall in just two short days and were able to walk away with decent buys before Leeky's friend went ka-boom due to Leeky's ignorance on IT.That really gave me the much needed laugh i needed.


I kinda got frustrated having to choose a laptop so i figured it was easier to settle for a camera first.I know it's pink,i'm not being bimbotic ok,it's just the nicest colour they had in stock.
First photo from my cameraLeeky and her new toy

Those few days were really draining and left me feeling like a zombie the night before i had my first research lab session.Not a really smart move but i wouldn't trade it for the world.All good things must come to an end,Leeky's departure left me feeling like there was a black hole sucking me into a lonely corner.I guess when you've had that much fun,you just want more.But maybe it's time for me to relearn to be independent from having friends around all the time.

Nevertheless,before that i had to make a prank call to welcome my ex-housemate,Khairun on her return from Manipal as well.Hehe.Being as gullible as she is,she fell for it eventhough my BM failed midway.Talking to her just brings back the memories of the times when i was carefree and had everything well planned ahead for me.I'm feeling like i don't belong these days but hopefully talking to people from my past will bring back who i used to be or at least that joy i had in doing whatever i had to do.Emo-ing all the time just don't seem like the solution.Maybe what Ming said to me today was right...i'm just not used to taking orders from others.

4 comments:

jack said...

haha v have all d colour for the camera d hahah.lets have a camera reunion.

Cheemz said...

What colour is yours?You have the blue one?

jack said...

mine is the original silver 1

Cheemz said...

Ori colour...the master of them all.We shall wait till some one has the blue and black one then complete gathering...woot..