Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Got Aberdeen!!

(2007_)
Those were the words that i came out from my mouth when i first got my university matching results.While i was elated ,i was wondering why my close friends were asking me if i was okie.Some of them even looked a little sad for me.Little did i know i did the silliest thing on earth....I had uttered the wrong university.I got into Edinburgh by the way.Well it was close right...both of then are in Scotland,only 2hours away.

31st March came in a blink of an eye.Jackie left for Aberdeen for real.The whole chin-gang rose to event, be it from Seremban or Bukit Jalil,we had to see our family member take the walk.

It's pretty awkward to have some one whom i can remember clearly..mugging in the library,tolerating the unpalatable tau pau-ed nasi goreng together,share donuts with, to not be around the corner anymore.

Feeling heavy hearted right now,definitely, but not sad.Somehow i just know that we'll be having more adventures to come in the land of the pleated skirts.

There were no tears rolling from my emotionally unstable lacrimal glands this time.Although some one else's did.

Question is,will i be able to hold back when it's my turn to leave.

PS-Liew Yen Eit..hOpE you arrived safely.And go Survey area k.See Yea in a few months.

1 comment:

jack said...

yes chee mei, i am fine here.....
waiting for u here......