Monday, August 4, 2008

MyNewLove

Had to drag myself back to KL last Thursday all due to some false alarm about JPA briefing.Thought it was about time i got new allowance but nope,no luck there.Luckily i had back up plans,UK Visa to collect and one PC Fair to attend.

All determined to go get a new laptop for myself,i did my homework,read up lappie specs,throng through reviews and got opinions from friends.My main goal,locate the Dell Booth,go in and get out with an XPS model.Needless to say like any other good Fair,the organisers would have you walk through a one way traffic, passing tonnes of booths and people passing out flyers till you find what you're looking for,definitely in hope that something else catches your eye too.Something did catch my eye,a Sony Vaio notebook.They are just so pretty.Before i knew it, I was already smitten by the lappie and the cute salesman didn't hurt either.Plus, plus, there was tonnes of freebies.I'm a total sucker for it.Let me assure you though they were really good freebies,none of those pretty,good for nothing deco stuff.

Just before i got carried away,i did have a look at the XPS model that i was so determined to get before.My heart nearly dropped out looking at the price,it went up again.After several frantic phone calls for opinions...finally i decided to go with a VAIO.Mich helped me decide on the perfect colour ,scrutinizing what each would represent.Amazing how we can have a conversation just based on that.

My Shiny Shiny Baby

I'm loving it..Pa pa pa pa pa...

P.S: more sydney backdates after fascination with my Vaio is over

No comments: