Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sydney Trip-Savouring it all

Day 10-The forbidden act.

I couldn’t help myself and it was a Direct Factory Outlet ,okay.I went shopping. That took up a whole day and a lot of my luggage space too.Hehe.

That morning itself i woke up to the alarm that we have to call and make a booking for Hurricane’s Grill. According to everyone, it’s another must go place and I couldn’t agree more.

Best ribs ever

Adelyn ,myself and Fred.Ready with our bibs.Cute kan?

This is what happens without adult supervision.

I did not cave into the peer pressure of using my hands despite Fred's constant taunting with his piercing stares.Although everyone else did,apparently it taste better.So they say.

Day 11- Bye Bye Sydney.

Was able to catch our last train out with Gary on his way to work. My heart actually sank, can't believe i was leaving holiday land back for Malaysia that day.

My last train ride

Krispy Kreme anyone?Decided to give it a try,my verdict- Overrated.I prefer J.Co.

Goodbye...land of the roos

No comments: