Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MacBook Or Not?

Hmm..had a chat with my dad earlier on my application for UK visa. Somehow the topic went beyond my scope and I was urged to get my stuff ready earlier cos knowing me I’ll try to squeeze everything in the last month and in the end get my parents all worried. Anyway, one of the stuff meant getting a new lappie. It’s always fun when I get approval to buy stuff. Many thoughts are flying around in my mind, was wondering if I should spent more money getting a MacBook cos it’s nice(duh..price also nice) and has photo editing that I love or I should just stick to the other plain old processors that run with windows vista. Had Ah Yen’s opinion because she is like the most pro saleslady from pc fair I know. But knowing her, she’s always helping me indulge in the things I like..that’s why I love her but not really practical that way. Definitely need to seek out a more professional help to solve my problem. My CNY wish-to find cheap and good MacBook. Where to get???

1 comment:

huiyen said...

haha..found your blog by accident..now i know why u love mee..eeesshh..LOL