Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER condo

About a week ago , my second aunt called to invite us to her daughter’s house warming party. Normal and nothing special but it was most definitely not. Needless to say I had no idea that her humble abode was one of those super condo’s in Gurney Drive. So excited to go..have seen those in hong kong drama’s but to see the real thing, couldn’t miss it. Actually, have no idea what it takes to be a called a super condo instead of a normal condo but from what I observed I guess it must be pretty huge. Bro told me that it was twice the size of our home( upstairs and downstairs combined) and it cost a hell of a lot, 1.9 million was the estimated price. Well it does come with a sea front view and it’s located in one of the most buzzing areas in Penang. If I had that kinda money I think I’d rather make it grow some more..Hehe. After makan ,went to venture around the area..look what I found..


Upstairs was a whole new ball game...Mental note, never take the lift without getting someone with a flashcard to operate the lift.

1 comment:

huiyen said...

pheewittt!!love your dress..hehe:P