Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flat Foot??

Woke up super early today(okie only for my standards)to visit the doc today.Something is different today, maybe cos i don't feel that gloomy mood that has been shadowing me for the past few days.For the first time i manage to catch a cab without looking for one to the clinic.When i was there, i was the next immediate patient to enter.But the not so happening part came next.Doc checked my foot.Said i didn't an x-ray.Phew.He just said there was some tissue swelling and bleeding going on in there.I'm not suppose to play any basketball,jog or wear dangerously elevated footwear.Being curious,i ask the doc about the bony protrusion on the side of my foot which came before last ImuCup(4 months ago).He suddenly ask me to take off my slippers and stand on the floor.Er,weird feeling.Then he delivered the bummer, he came up with the diagnosis that i had a slight flat foot,that's why the bone is protruded. He told me i had to get a supporting inner sole not available in Malaysia and the nearest stop was Singapore.Hmm..how cool rite,can pretend to make a trip there to shop. After thinking about it for hours and listening to Paul and Ben telling me about it,I kinda doubt the diagnosis.Reasons are, well i played sports my whole life, i've never had any unjustified pain in the foot or my back and the supporting bone on my foot can't be unevenly protuded on one side only? Call it denial but i refuse to accept the fact till i get a second opinion.So for now...no inner soles for me. I wanna go play volleyball instead..too bad it's raining.And no Chia Huan or Winnie around.Huhu..

5 comments:

senaiboy said...

jeremy should know a lot about it.. he said the special soles are really expensive tho.

i always thought a flat foot was, well, flat.. it shud be easier to distinguish if it is, ya?

Cheemz said...

Yea the doc told me a lil bout the soles too.Anything in sing dollar is ex ade.
Well my foot is not exactly flat but looks so.Will try making a foot print at home..hehe

hUiLiN said...

I suspect myself to have flat foot too! But I haven't exactly been to a doctor to check it out. Hmm, you can always try walking on the beach to make footprints. Hehe!

I popped by Bukit Jalil this afternoon and found out that you went back to Penang =.=" only managed to catch paul and ben. Hehe! Hope to see you real soon. and hope your ankle gets better ^^

hUiLiN said...

Eh! Just realised that Tony Leung and Siaw have almost the same pose in the display pic! Swt =.="

Cheemz said...

Aww man Hui Lin,was hoping to catch up with you some time.Should have told me you were coming,would have gone back a lil later.Anyway,I finally watched Lust Caution.