Monday, February 4, 2008

TGI Fridays on a Sunday

Met up with yet another 'long time no see friend' yesterday.Whoopee.That said i haven't met most of my Penangites friends for sometime.So any meet up is an extremely happy event.Went to watch Sweeteny Todd, that's not one of the best movies for those who are squeamish and i know most medical students will beg to differ as the murder scenes are so fake.Kinda like slicing rubber dolls.Surprisingly the pie scenes makes me get goosebumps instead.Can't describe it but i have the images locked in my head..no pies for me for sometime.That reminds me,no wonder people under 18 aren't allowed to watch it.One of my friend had her IC checked because she looked to young.I guess it's a compliment for people our age to be mistaken for minors.Though something else comes in mind, why are some girls reluctant to reveal their age? I've never had a problem with that.Maybe that's cos no one ever told me i'm too old i guess. But everything has it's time.

Nevertheless our dinner plans were not differed even after the movie.We headed to TGI's and were warmly greeted but a staff which we had no idea was our junior cos she looked more matured then us per se.Well there goes the age theory.Age is just a number for now.









Appetizers...Yummy!!!




Jo Leen and I had a run of bad luck or maybe we can call it good luck when we decided to share a 3 course meal.The Entree we ordered came undercooked twice.My blur friend(from previous post) was naive enough to think that it was a method of cooking chicken leaving it to a pink and jellish consistency.She even tired to ask the staff who served us.Most have confused the poor guy.




We being the nice people we were didn’t bother to make a fuss. But they did offer to compensate our wait with the delicious mushroom soup. Two in fact with the persuasion. Needless to say we spent to long long time there, chatting and digging up life histories, along with that enduring 5 birthday celebrations. Even came up with a plan to declare it’s our friend’s birthday on the next visit. Now wouldn’t that be fun?

1 comment:

Jeremy Nunis said...

*wolf whistle*

*drools*