Monday, March 17, 2008

Acustomed to work

My coughing spree is back..everywhere i go it's ahak..ahak..The longest withstanding record i ever had was over a month and thanks to that i had left over meds to take in for now.Work was great today eventhough i was a bit drowsy.Started off the day with a bit of exercise,had to climb a lil to arrange 20 boxes.Damn scary when one of the boxes i was stepping on suddenly caved in a little,my heart skipped a beat but i should have known better.After that,it was a lil bit tedious peeling off stickers from old envelops.Yawn.But but...highlight of the day,packing invitations for Convocation.Read= my CONVO happening in May.Looking forward to it,that'll probably be the last time i ever see most of my batchmates and a reason to camwhore.Mental note-Hafta get a good camera before that.

Asides from work,no basketball today due to terrible tunderstorm.Something funny and sweet happened though.Met a friend on the way out, he just said

"Hey can you do me a favour?"

Me:Yea sure.

Friend: Can you please not go jogging at 12midnight?It's very dangerous.

Couldn't respond after that,i didn't know anyone saw me going for a jog except for some old uncles doing karaoke in the park.Anyway,it's nice to know people care.Thank you and next time i'll go earlier.10pm??

Not looking forward to tomorrow.The fact that i have a meeting with the lecturers regarding the research project is not getting me excited at all.Can you blame me?It's been 5 weeks since i came back to Bukit Jalil.Most of the time we just talk and there is no hands on.I just wish that it'll just start but i'm not putting my hopes high.Only the thought of playing with cute mice is keeping my spirits going.Feeing really torn inside.I have totally lost focus to why i'm still doing it.

1 comment:

jack said...

i want to go convo also......