Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shopping Frenzie

Yesterday was just a whole day of fun,fun and fun.Plus a lot and i mean a whole lot of guilt.The fact that i got ready and was waiting an hour before the specified time was the proof of my excitement.Haha.So silly,Hui Yen was still sleeping when i called her.

Well it started off with innocently accompanying Shian Yi for a hair cut but in the end i was tempted into getting one as well.It's been so long since i did something drastic with my hair.So i told the stylist i want the stylo,stylo one lar.This is how it looked like YESTERDAY.Today it's just a disaster (panic,frustrated,sad,sobbing),i dunno how to style it.This is the first time i ever had a really bad hair day since my mushroom hair days..Huhu.Anyone can offer help??

Back on track,there was some Cosplay thing going on in Times Square.This guy is pretty cool.He really looked the part,played the part and walk the part.After that it was Pavilion here I come.But on the way there,those 2 cars caught my attention.Guess F1 week is back.
Besides that, we got a street flyer advertising this thing called Uhuhu.Together with it was a voucher for a free cheesecupcake.We really judged a book by it's cover and since it had such a cheesie name we laughed it off and Karen even dumped the flyer away.It was during lunch that we realise that it was actually a new creation from THE LOAF.Later in the evening, we tried the durian and green tea cheesecake.OMG they are simply out of the world.I so recommend this,when they say it's durian,no kidding,really taste like durian and the green tea was superbly covered with green tea powder too and there was a suprise addition of white choc at the base.


the very durian like tasting cheesecakei like this free sample coupon.pwetty

Shopping was crazy,everything was on sale,at least that was what my eyes registered.Nearly spent a fortune there.I finally got my new favourite purple top from Topshop that i've been looking for, for a month.I'm ecstatic.However at the end of my splurging spree,what baffles me is not the part where i like everything i see,it's the part that i so easily part with my money.I'm kinda worried now, i feel that i have changed since i started working.Is it making me too liberal with my decisions?Have i lost my sense of judgement?Or is it just the fact that i needed a one time release since i have been on a tight leach lately?I just can't tell.Whatever it is, all this was an after though after the initial damage had been done.All i can say is i feel guilty but i don't regret any of my buys.Hehe.


Dinner at Ichiban Boshi.My religious must haves
Soft shell skin crab roll

Unagi lar..apa lagi
Shian Yi and May Wen had the really cool cod fish and BBQ beef.

Tak jadi watch movie cos public transport doesn't stretch overnight.But we caught a glimpse of a few artiste at the F1 party at Sungei Wang on the way back.I told someone that the black guy with the big gold bling bling was definitely not local and indeed i was right...I found out it was the Grammy Award Winning group All Four One.Still super tired from yesterday.Yawn.Might go find help for my hair after nappie.

No comments: