Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fighting The Temptation....Lost battle

Was pretty pissed off at something that happen at work today but i'm not going to mention it.So i did some indulging to wash the feeling off.Decided to give in to temptation and got Siaw and Mustaq to accompany me to Chillies!!Yay...
I ordered My FAvvvvvv Triple PLay
And this to become more intelligent as Chow and Ivy used to sayWhile Mustaq had this...so tempting..like a melting volcano with the ice cream gushing out with each slash of the spoon..And Sleeping Beauty had his huge burgerKinda felt really guilty after all the eating.Therefore,I got Ben and headed for a late night gym session.It was the first time ever that i actually used the gym room.Ironic that it has to be after my course ended.Might actually frequent it.Anyway, did everything i wanted so..happy ending.

Ps: Totally unrelated.My bro got us a new dog.Apparently he named it Honey as well after our lost dog.And it looks the same too in the pictures but i have yet to see it in real life.So excited...i wanna rush home.

No comments: